Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Make Up Review - Essence Silky Touch Blush

What: Essence Silky Touch Blush, #20 'Babydoll'
Where: Ulta
Cost: $2.49


What It Claims:  It's a silky powder blush that provides sheer color for a natural look


The Truth:  It is exactly what it says.  With babydoll in particular, it's fairly pigmented.  So, start with a light hand, and add more as needed!  It is a corally-pinky color with a hint of gold in it.  It's also got a slight shimmer - the pictures don't do it justice!  (That's no doubt operator error - I'm still learning how to take a good pic with the right lighting!  Please bear with me!)

Overall Impression:  I'm not necessarily blown out of the water by this product.  I got what I paid for.  For $2.50 - it's a pretty good deal.  I personally prefer the coverage you get with a mineral blush, but this is good for that sheer, coral/pink kiss on your cheeks kind of color. 

Packaging:  3 out of 5
Product Quality:  5 out of 5 (it does what it says!)
Price:  5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment