Friday, February 4, 2011

Make Up Review - Bronzer and Lipstick!

What:  N.Y.C. Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder, 720A 'Sunny'
Where:  most drugstores
Cost: $1-$3


What It Claims: It gives you a natural-looking, sun-kissed, just stepped off of the beach look


The Truth:  It does!  It's really good for being so cheap. 

Overall Impression:  I'm sure you've heard tons of raves about this from other blogs, youtube, etc. and let me just say, the hype is true.  Whether your a beginner, down on your luck broke, need something you can throw in your bag and don't care if it breaks, or whatever, this is a good bronzer to help contour your face or if you want - that glow.  It's definite must have for your collection.


Packaging:  5 out of 5
Product Quality: 5 out of 5
Price: 5 out of 5




What Else:  Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick, 025 'Premier Plum' and 040 'Brilliant Bordeaux'
Where:  most drugstores
Cost:  $10 - $13


What It Claims:  food-proof lipcolor that lasts up to 12 hours
The Truth:  It's a great lipcolor.  It goes on like a lipgloss, but dries like a lipstick.  It's very buildable, and will stay on through most anything.

Overall Impression:  I'm so very glad that I've got these in my collection, and I will probably repurchase them!  Unless I vigorously wipe my mouth, the color stays and stays, from 5:30 in the morning until 5:30 in the evening - it's great!!

Packaging:  4 out of 5
Product Quality:  5 out of 5
Price:  3 out of 5 (kind of pricey for a drugstore lipcolor)

No comments:

Post a Comment