Monday, January 31, 2011

First Make Up Review!!

First Make Up Review!
As I buy make up, hair, body products, I'll do hauls (if I buy that much) and definitely reviews for you!

What: L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base
Where: Most drugstores
Cost: $13.00 - $15.00
What It Claims To Do: It will smooth lines, hide pores and banish imperfections. It is a silky smooth formula that will give you a matte finish and make you velvet smooth to the touch.


The Truth: I think it does everything is says it does, but it does NOT work miracles. Keep that in mind! I does help give you the appearance of smoother skin, a matte finish and smooth to the touch. But it doesn't really get rid of imperfections (when I think of imperfections, I'm thinking redness, large pores, blackheads, zits, etc.) Also, be careful of how much you use! If you use more than just a teensy tiny amount, it might make you even more oily as the day goes on!


Overall Impression: I think it does it's job, considering it's a drug store primer. It's a great base/primer, when used in moderation at an affordable price. It's very buildable, and it really does make you feel so very smooth! So here's how I think it racked up:


Packaging: 4 out of 5
Product Quality: 4 out of 5
Price: 5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment